Are you starting a new business? Are roadblocks popping up in places you never imagined? Because many small businesses are one-man operations, limited manpower and budgets can hinder progress. Your workload and bills can start to pile up and soon you’ll be maxed out. Here is a list of seven simple small business tools for entrepreneurs:
- Google Analytics: Every small business needs to track their website traffic. Google Analytics is a free program that allows business owners to see a wide array of information. You can see which sites are referring traffic to you, who’s writing blog posts about your business and much, much more. Take some time and do some research on Google Analytics.
- Legal Zoom Business Attorney Plan: These legal services are provided specifically with the small business owner in mind. Common legal tasks are performed by licensed attorneys for a fraction of the price.
- Hootsuite: Social media marketing is an integral aspect of marketing your small business to local customers. In order to set up an effective social media marketing strategy, Hootsuite is a free tool that can manage all of your social media accounts in one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Evernote: Evernoteis one of the most popular apps on the market for organizing all of your business tasks. Whether its minutes from a meeting or notes from a coffee date, Evernote can basically organize everything related to your business.
- Wufoo: Wufoois a program that creates forms for your business. It also incorporates 3rd party applications when needed. Forms can save your small business a ton of time, especially if you use the same Word documents over and over.
All of these tools will help your small business become more efficient which will, in turn, increase your bottom line. We hope you’ll use a couple of them and let us know how they work out for you.
YourOffice welcomes any input from our clients, potential clients and visitors, so we provide you with a variety of contact options – please choose the one that is most convenient for you. Please feel free to send us your email comments or questions about any of our locations or our web site: www.Youroffice.com